Topics

wordAccessEnhancement, Existing gesture in exploration mode that interferes with add-on

Sergio Gómez

Hello mr paul

A girl from the NVDA community in Spanish, Paloma González, has commented that the key, ((comma), which in this plugin is used for bookmarks, in exploration mode this key is already used to:

Moves to the end of the containing element, such as a list or table

Therefore, in Word, if you press this key to run the browse mode command, it is not allowed as it then attempts to run the add-in command.

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Andre Fisher

Hi.

This add-on is not officially supported. Perhaps that needs to be tackled first?

Hi,

We need a repo or a public link for downloading the add-on package, please. Also, we need to make sure that it doesn’t conflict with Word support improvements NVDA has made in recent releases.