Topics

WinWizard add-on

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Mason Armstrong

Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Much obliged. This is very useful for me!... Thanks.

Por favor, assine nossa petição no link abaixo, compartilhe com todos os seus amigos, e colabore com a gente! Em favor do suporte para teclados Braille com digitação multitoque diretamente na tela de dispositivos Android para qualquer leitor de telas, principalmente para o Talkback!

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Google_Inc_Talkback_Development_Team_Google_Disability_Support_Team_PRECISAMOS_DO_BRAILLE_NO_ANDROID_TAMBEM/

Em 21/03/2020 18:01, Mason Armstrong escreveu:

Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Thanks!

Rui Fontes

Às 21:01 de 21/03/2020, Mason Armstrong escreveu:

Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Kevin Cussick

I might download to see what this addon does, but can someone tell me first? thanks in advance.

On 21/03/2020 21:01, Mason Armstrong wrote:
Hi Rui,
Oriol has released a new version here:
http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon
On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Provides hiding and unhiding of windows + other functions

It is what is on manifest.ini...

Rui Fontes

Às 22:19 de 21/03/2020, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io escreveu:

I might download to see what this addon does,   but can someone tell me first?   thanks in advance.

On 21/03/2020 21:01, Mason Armstrong wrote:
Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Akash Kakkar

Can we have this nice addon on NVDA Addons page?

On 3/22/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Provides hiding and unhiding of windows + other functions

It is what is on manifest.ini...

Rui Fontes

Às 22:19 de 21/03/2020, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io escreveu:
I might download to see what this addon does,   but can someone tell
me first?   thanks in advance.

On 21/03/2020 21:01, Mason Armstrong wrote:
Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

Not for now. This add-on has serious problems with documentation and other things. Oriol has released the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/ogomez92/winWizard

I'd like to take care of review for this add-on. See pull request 1 and write comments on issue 2 if you wish.

Regards.

El 22/03/2020 a las 10:22, Akash Kakkar escribió:
Can we have this nice addon on NVDA Addons page?

On 3/22/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Provides hiding and unhiding of windows + other functions

It is what is on manifest.ini...

Rui Fontes

Às 22:19 de 21/03/2020, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io escreveu:
I might download to see what this addon does,   but can someone tell
me first?   thanks in advance.

On 21/03/2020 21:01, Mason Armstrong wrote:
Hi Rui,

Oriol has released a new version here:

http://www.oriolgomez.com/files/winWizard.nvda-addon

On 3/21/2020 15:38, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Oriol or Nikola, any news about the official or un-official version?

Best regards,

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es
Twitter: @nvda_es
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Akash Kakkar

Oh, I'm checking it.

On 3/22/20, José Manuel Delicado Alcolea via Groups.Io
<jm.delicado=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es <https://nvda.es>
Twitter: @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019
<https://certification.nvaccess.org>

Logo NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org>

Kevin Cussick

Hi, not to clear, and I installed it and there was no help file using the addon manager in nvda got rid now.