De : cyrille.bougot2@... <cyrille.bougot2@...>
Envoyé : vendredi 4 juin 2021 23:48
À : 'nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io' <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Objet : Windows Magnifier V1.0-dev-20210604

Hello

After more than one year, I present you a new development version of Windows Magnifier add-on.

For now, the add-on can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/CyrilleB79/winMag/releases/download/V1.0-dev-20210604/winMag-1.0-dev-20210604.nvda-addon

With respect to last year’s version, this one adds the following changes:

  • Compatibility with NVDA 2021.1
  • A setting panel has been implemented to control more precisely what is reported upon each Magnifier command. Please see the add-on’s documentation for more details.
  • Added a script to toggle cursor restriction
  • Updates according to add-on template
  • Bug fixes

The freeze issue that was seen last year does not seem to be present anymore.

If no critical issue is found at the end of next week, I will request to have this add-on included in stable section of the website and translated.

Cheers,

Cyrille