Topics

Windows 10 clipboard manager

Eilana Benish

Hello everybody

it is very important to have clipboard manager on windows 10

But unfortunately the navigation then waiver NVDA is not always consistent and therefore makes the use of the clipboard manager very inaccessible .

I hope that soon Microsoft or NVD a will fix this issue

and if so please let me know

Also I have tried searching on the web for accessible program for clipboard manager and did not find anything that can be totally accessible with NVDA.

So if any of you knows software for Managing clipboard that is iaccessible with NBA I would very much like to know

thanks in advance and keep it safe

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

Eilana Benish

I forgot to mention that I am searching for clipboard manager that will save the formatting of the text that I am copying from Microsoft Word for example including links images and anything I copy to the clipboard  - so NVD a add ONS that I know of don't do that as far as I know

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 4 באוק׳ 2020 ב-13:52 מאת ‪Eilana Benish‬‏ <‪benish.ilana@...‬‏>:‬