Topics

Wiki of nvdaaddons organization edited by Mesar Hemeed

Noelia Ruiz

Dear community, I'm pleased to tell you that mesar, the original creator of add-on guidelines and review process, and also the person who developed the translations system currently used by NVDA, contributor (as an author) of various add-ons maintained by me (and so on) has sent me a patch to fix tipos in the nvdaaddons organization wiki. Files affected are appveyor and Make add-ons translatable.
You can find them at
https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki
Cheers

Abdel

Hi Noelia and all,

Very good.

This Mesar is really a great person.

His work is very useful for the community.

Regarding Appveyor, there are some things to add.

We must add the explanation on the creation of a deployment environment to avoid mentioning the encryption key in the yml file, as well as FTP username and password in the case of FTP deployments.

https://www.appveyor.com/docs/deployment/environment/

I used this configuration for the Weather_Plus add-on of Adriano.

There is also the creation of a team with right of reading and writing, I did it for Rémy, so that it can automatically build the add-on on its GitHub repo.

https://www.appveyor.com/docs/team-setup/

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 03/11/2019 à 21:06, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :
Dear community, I'm pleased to tell you that mesar, the original creator of add-on guidelines and review process, and also the person who developed the translations system currently used by NVDA, contributor (as an author) of various add-ons maintained by me (and so on) has sent me a patch to fix tipos in the nvdaaddons organization wiki. Files affected are appveyor and Make add-ons translatable.
You can find them at
https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki

Dear Abdel, if you want, we can grant you access to the wiki so you can edit this or other files. Otherwise, please send my a patch.
Regarding Mesar, yes, he is an excellent person and developer.
Have a good day.

El 04/11/2019 a las 08:25, Abdel escribió:
[...]

Hi, Abdel has been added to the nvdaaddons wiki as a collaborator,
after he send me suggestions to improve documentation.
@abdel, please feel free to edit or add new info.
Cheers.

<nrm1977=gmail.com@groups.io>:

[...]

Hi dear Noelia,

Thank you very much.

It's truly an honor for me and a great pleasure to participate in this documentation.

I am in the process of fixing a final touch-up on the personal deployment environments with Appveyor and I will probably push that before the end of the week.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Abdel.