From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:16 AM
To: nvda-addons@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Where to find adons news

Greetings

Where can I be infomred About new Features  for upcoming adons?

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi Josef!

I have gone to that Website and i saw e. g. a developer Version of Braille Extender. They said Nothing About any new feature or possible emprovement.

Greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Usually it is up to add-on authors to tell us what’s new in each release. Another way is going to addons.nvda-project.org, selecting an add-on, and reading the documentation presented.

Where can I be infomred About new Features  for upcoming adons?

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Hi,

Ah that…

Andre (the add-on author) is the best person to tell you what’s going on with Braille Extender, but what I can tell you is that a set of more concise messages are being tested in development builds. This is merely the first step in modernizing the add-on (I’m investigating that at the moment).

I have gone to that Website and i saw e. g. a developer Version of Braille Extender. They said Nothing About any new feature or possible emprovement.

Greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Usually it is up to add-on authors to tell us what’s new in each release. Another way is going to addons.nvda-project.org, selecting an add-on, and reading the documentation presented.

Where can I be infomred About new Features  for upcoming adons?

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Cristina Ebetiuc

Thank you Joseph. May I ask where i can see when a new Version of NVDA is to be released? I did find  Nothing on their Website.

Thanks again

[...]

It can be any day now as 2020.2 release candidate is the latest pre-release version.

Cheers,

Jsoeph

[...]

Hi again Joeseph!

I have looked on GitHub for André and I found him. I but I can’t the News About Braille extender. Are you so friendly to send me the link to them? I am not that good at researching. 😉

[...]

Andre does not post changelogs unless you check for Braille Extender updates (Andre, can we start publishing changelogs in an easily accessible place?).

[...]

Oh got it. Thanks Joseph. This would be very nice from Andreé.

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

The latest beta is working well here thus far, there are only subtle changes from the normal version for me though.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Gesendet von Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10