Topics

Where to find adons news

Cristina Ebetiuc

Greetings

Where can I be infomred About new Features  for upcoming adons?

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Hi,

Usually it is up to add-on authors to tell us what’s new in each release. Another way is going to addons.nvda-project.org, selecting an add-on, and reading the documentation presented.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:16 AM
To: nvda-addons@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Where to find adons news

Greetings

Thanks

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi Josef!

I have gone to that Website and i saw e. g. a developer Version of Braille Extender. They said Nothing About any new feature or possible emprovement.

Greetings

Von: Joseph Lee
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020 18:31
An: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda-addons] Where to find adons news

Hi,

Usually it is up to add-on authors to tell us what’s new in each release. Another way is going to addons.nvda-project.org, selecting an add-on, and reading the documentation presented.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc

Greetings

Thanks

Hi,

Ah that…

Andre (the add-on author) is the best person to tell you what’s going on with Braille Extender, but what I can tell you is that a set of more concise messages are being tested in development builds. This is merely the first step in modernizing the add-on (I’m investigating that at the moment).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:05 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Where to find adons news

Hi Josef!

I have gone to that Website and i saw e. g. a developer Version of Braille Extender. They said Nothing About any new feature or possible emprovement.

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Cristina Ebetiuc

Thank you Joseph. May I ask where i can see when a new Version of NVDA is to be released? I did find  Nothing on their Website.

Thanks again

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020 19:16

Hi,

Ah that…

Andre (the add-on author) is the best person to tell you what’s going on with Braille Extender, but what I can tell you is that a set of more concise messages are being tested in development builds. This is merely the first step in modernizing the add-on (I’m investigating that at the moment).

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Hi,

It can be any day now as 2020.2 release candidate is the latest pre-release version.

Cheers,

Jsoeph

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:36 AM

Thank you Joseph. May I ask where i can see when a new Version of NVDA is to be released? I did find  Nothing on their Website.

Thanks again

Hi,

Ah that…

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi again Joeseph!

I have looked on GitHub for André and I found him. I but I can’t the News About Braille extender. Are you so friendly to send me the link to them? I am not that good at researching. 😉

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020 19:46

Hi,

It can be any day now as 2020.2 release candidate is the latest pre-release version.

Cheers,

Jsoeph

Thanks again

Hi,

Ah that…

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Hi,

Andre does not post changelogs unless you check for Braille Extender updates (Andre, can we start publishing changelogs in an easily accessible place?).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:32 PM

Hi again Joeseph!

I have looked on GitHub for André and I found him. I but I can’t the News About Braille extender. Are you so friendly to send me the link to them? I am not that good at researching. 😉

Hi,

Cheers,

Jsoeph

Thanks again

Hi,

Ah that…

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Cristina Ebetiuc

Oh got it. Thanks Joseph. This would be very nice from Andreé.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020 22:00

Hi,

Andre does not post changelogs unless you check for Braille Extender updates (Andre, can we start publishing changelogs in an easily accessible place?).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:32 PM

Hi again Joeseph!

Hi,

Cheers,

Jsoeph

Thanks again

Hi,

Ah that…

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Greetings

Thanks

Brian's Mail list account

The latest beta is working well here thus far, there are only subtle changes from the normal version for me though.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 6:46 PM

Hi,

Cheers,

Jsoeph

Thank you Joseph. May I ask where i can see when a new Version of NVDA is to be released? I did find Nothing on their Website.

Thanks again

Gesendet von Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10

Von: Joseph Lee <mailto:@joslee>
An: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>

Hi,

Ah that…

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>

Hi Josef!

Greetings

Gesendet von Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10

Von: Joseph Lee <mailto:@joslee>
An: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
To: nvda-addons@groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@groups.io>

Greetings

Where can I be infomred About new Features for upcoming adons?

Thanks