Topics

What is the procedure for posting add-ons on the official website and adding them to the translation system?

Lukasz Golonka

Hi all,

Since "Oleksandr approved my winWizard add-on I would like to have it
available on the add-ons website and present in the translation system.
What is the procedure to do so?

--
Regards
Lukasz

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, as a persn who had write access to Exbi (the server who was
used to manage translations for add-ons), and also admin access to
add-on files, a repo used to post add-ons on the website, and also as
a moderator of this list, to give you an answer, I can say that
currently this is managed by NV Access, so they will explain how to
proceed when they can. I suppose they are bussy preparing the next
stable release of NVDA, and the add-ons system is being improved, not
finished for now. So please wait for NV Access explanations.
Kind regards

<lukasz.golonka=mailbox.org@groups.io>:

Hi all,

Since "Oleksandr approved my winWizard add-on I would like to have it
available on the add-ons website and present in the translation system.
What is the procedure to do so?

--
Regards
Lukasz

Rowen Cary

We look forward to a response from NVAccess.

Cyrille

Hello

While waiting for NVAccess’ new framework and explanations, I guess that Joseph can give how to do this currently and temporarily since he has updated his add-ons few time ago.

Joseph, please could you give us the current (and probably temporary) procedure regarding new add-on inclusion, add-on update, add-on translation? What is doable and what not?

And sorry if this information was already given and if we missed it.

@all

Also, do not forget that maybe NVAccess do not read all the numerous messages of this list, even if they answer sometimes. Specially in these time, they have been in holiday and have to deal with the new release.

Cheers,

Cyrille