What has happened to the add-ons website?

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

It seems the NVDA add-ons website has completely gone offline. My web browser can't connect, and I'm not the only person with this problem. The nslookup utility says "non-existent domain" when it is asked for addons.nvda-project.org.

Does anyone know what happens? The website has been down for hours.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Hi,

Confirmed – this is affecting Add-on Updater as well.

It seems the NVDA add-ons website has completely gone offline. My web browser can't connect, and I'm not the only person with this problem. The nslookup utility says "non-existent domain" when it is asked for addons.nvda-project.org.

Does anyone know what happens? The website has been down for hours.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es
Twitter: @nvda_es
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Not only that but nvda-project.org is down to.

it waits a few seconds then transfers to nvaccess.org which does work.

On 19/12/2020 5:22 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Confirmed – this is affecting Add-on Updater as well.

It seems the NVDA add-ons website has completely gone offline. My web browser can't connect, and I'm not the only person with this problem. The nslookup utility says "non-existent domain" when it is asked for addons.nvda-project.org.

Does anyone know what happens? The website has been down for hours.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es
Twitter: @nvda_es
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019

Logo
                  NVDA Certified Expert

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

The situation looks worse than I imagined initially. I haven't received the tipical e-mail notification after commiting changes to srt. The entire exbi server may be offline.

Regards.

El 18/12/2020 a las 17:22, Joseph Lee escribió:

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

We should always expect that if something is going to go wrong, it normally happens near to Christmas. It is what used to be known as Murphy's law.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk

It seems the NVDA add-ons website has completely gone offline. My web
browser can't connect, and I'm not the only person with this problem.
The nslookup utility says "non-existent domain" when it is asked for
addons.nvda-project.org.

Does anyone know what happens? The website has been down for hours.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es <https://nvda.es>
Twitter: @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019
<https://certification.nvaccess.org>

Logo NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>

[...]

Abdel

Hi all,

It looks like the website is now working again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "José Manuel Delicado Alcolea via groups.io" <jm.delicado=nvda.es@groups.io>

It seems the NVDA add-ons website has completely gone offline. My web
browser can't connect, and I'm not the only person with this problem.
The nslookup utility says "non-existent domain" when it is asked for
addons.nvda-project.org.

Does anyone know what happens? The website has been down for hours.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es <https://nvda.es>
Twitter: @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>
Certificado en el programa NVDA Expert 2019
<https://certification.nvaccess.org>

Logo NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

I still have the same problem here. Tested with 8.8.8.8 (Google public DNS) and 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare).

Regards.

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'