De: Adriano Barbieri via groups.io
Enviado: viernes, 11 de junio de 2021 6:50
Para: nvda-addons; nvda-translations@groups.io
Asunto: [nvda-addons] Weather_Plus8.0 update available

Hi to every one,

Download: https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.0.nvda-addon
Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

Press F1 to help.
You can usage: t:Terrassa
For me 2 results hare returned.

Adriano

Il 11/06/2021 11:28, Sergio Gómez ha scritto:

Hello

I cannot select my city "Terrassa" as I had it before.

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Sergio Gómez

Hello,

Well, I have been able to select "Tarrasa", but I don't know if it corresponds to my location "Terrassa" (Terrassa is the Catalan name, by the way), but I'll do tests, thank you very much.

By the way, I have seen that when the keys are pressed to have the weather forecast, there are things that are in English. Will this change later? It is not comfortable for me to have to use another application to translate into my language if I do not understand (I have everything configured in Spanish).

Thank you. Very much

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

For the GUI and documentation we hope soon.
You also need to set the API language in the settings window.

Regards
Adriano

Il 11/06/2021 12:53, Sergio Gómez ha scritto:

[...]

Yes, I have it set to Spanish. Well, let's wait for them to translate without haste.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Robert Hänggi

I have multiple Weather+ setting entries after calling up "Manage my Cities".
That is, the settings for weather+ appear multiple times in the
preferences submenu.
However, I'm glad that it works almost as before.
Thanks
Robert

On 11/06/2021, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io
<adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Christo de Klerk

Hello

I am experiencing the strangest issue with the Weather_plus 8.0 addon. It installed and requested me to restart NVDA which I did, but it is just not showing up in NVDA. It does not show in the Manage addons dialog and it doesn't show in the Preferences menu and its keystrokes are ignored. It is as if it has not been installed.

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong, or how I could fix this?

Kind regards

Christo

On 2021/06/11 06:49am, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Download: https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.0.nvda-addon
Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Sergio Gómez

Hello again

You do not select my city, it is not the one I have selected before. It's Terrassa, from Spain, and you select Esfahan Irish, I don't know why, when making an intro about Terrassa, I also searched for “Sabadell (from Spain)” yes, it is, but, I press intro on it, and you select Esfahan Irish. Is there a problem with These Cities? I don't understand, if in the previous version of weather-plus, I had selected Terrassa (From Spain), and everything was going great, I don't know what happened in this version.

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

The installation was unsuccessful.
I recommend uninstalling the old add-on Weather_Plus first.
Now:
1. press enter+r.

2. enter "%appdata%\nvda\addons" without the quotes in the editing field that appears.
3. press enter.
4. delete all the folder Weather_Plus you find and restart nvda.
Now install again Weather_Plus.

Thanks and let them know!

Il 11/06/2021 13:55, Christo de Klerk ha scritto:

[...]

Restart nvda,.

<adrianobarb@...> wrote:
[...]

In this case, type:
Terrassa,spain

He finds it for me, here are the details

Dettagli di Terrassa, ESCA
Località: Terrassa, Catalonia, Spain, ES, Europe/Madrid.
Ora locale corrente: 14:28.
Gradi di latitudine: 41.56
Gradi di longitudine: 2.01.
Altitudine sul livello del mare: 282 metri.

Isn't this it?

Il 11/06/2021 14:14, Sergio Gómez ha scritto:

[...]

I don't think so, when I select that one, I give it details, and it tells me that it is Tarrasa de Catalonia, and I am in Terrassa de Catalunya. Before, I selected the one that says Terrassa, 08221, Spain, Cataluna, Barcelona, Terrassa, 41.57, 2.02, and it was selected well. But nevertheless, I have created a NVDA portable without configuration, and when selecting that, it selects Esfahan Irish in all attempts, there is something weird.

Thanks

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Rui Fontes

Hi Sergio!

Try searching by "Terrassa, esca"

esca meaning es for Spain and ca for Catalunia.

Rui Fontes

Às 13:14 de 11/06/2021, Sergio Gómez escreveu:

[...]

Ah, great stuff! That fixed it. Many thanks.

kind regards

Christo

On 2021/06/11 02:21pm, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:

[...]

Vaddy

One possible option is opening the page https://www.weatherapi.com/weather/. There you could read the

spelling of your location as determined by the service. For example, it determined my location as "Kyyiv", not Kyiv or Kiev as was expected.

On 11.06.2021 15:14, Sergio Gómez wrote:

[...]

¡Many thanks Vaddy!

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Sergio Gómez

Hi Rui!

Many thanks! I mean, since I don't know English well, Catalonia came out, and that's where I live, since it is Cataluña in english i think :)

I thought: What is that? Thank you very much for the reply

Greetings

Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Rui and all,
No, I made him insert those 4 letters, but they are precisely the combination of state + region, but the nom API recognizes them.
It is best to type in English city, region, state.
QThe API not using woeId as the other one did, didn't give me any other solution to store the search key made by the user.
That is why it is important to specify a more explanatory path, so you can be sure that the API will always find your city.
Thanks

Il 11/06/2021 15:24, Rui Fontes ha scritto:

[...]

If you pressF1, WP explains some commands that you can prepend to the search key.
t: it will pick up city, region, state.
g: it will pick up the geographic coordinates, etc.
So you can try with:
t:Sabadell,, spain
and when you do "test" or send to a city proposed by the recurrences, only the part specified by your command will be processed and used.