From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michal Suchy
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:11 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Voices for SpeechMaster

Hello. I have Add-on SpeechMaster and when I wanted to download some voices, it appears error 404 - Page Not Found. Where can I download voices from Acapela and from Vocalizer for SpeechMaster, please? Thanks, Michal.

Tyler Spivey

You can get acapela from:
http://www.acapela-nvda.com/

Tiflotecnia vocalizer: