Topics

Visual Studio Workspace File

francisco del roio

Hello all,

I wrote a VSCode workspace file and I want to share it with you.

To use it you'll need an NVDA folder at the same level as the folders
you add to it. However, you can still edit it to point to a full path of
the NVDA cloned repository. There is python completion and linting
support directly from NVDA repository to ensure consistency across NVDA
source code and add-on code.

Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, let us know if you think this is useful to be added to de nvdaaddons wiki. There we have info about using appveyor and how to create a Google script to send notifications about add-ons commits to mailing list at groups.io, for example, with GitHub webhooks. Personally I prefer this rather than Github notifications. We use gists for that.
If you are interested look at the wiki and let us know.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 7 nov 2019, a las 18:24, francisco del roio <francipvb@...> escribió:

Hello all,

I wrote a VSCode workspace file and I want to share it with you.

To use it you'll need an NVDA folder at the same level as the folders
you add to it. However, you can still edit it to point to a full path of
the NVDA cloned repository. There is python completion and linting
support directly from NVDA repository to ensure consistency across NVDA
source code and add-on code.

Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.

<addons.code-workspace>

Wow francisco, this is amazing.

Do you know how this integrates with the NVDA vscode repo? See https://github.com/nvaccess/vscode-nvda

Regards,

Leonard

On 7-11-2019 18:24, francisco del roio wrote:
Hello all,

I wrote a VSCode workspace file and I want to share it with you.

To use it you'll need an NVDA folder at the same level as the folders
you add to it. However, you can still edit it to point to a full path of
the NVDA cloned repository. There is python completion and linting
support directly from NVDA repository to ensure consistency across NVDA
source code and add-on code.

Cheers,

francisco del roio

Hello Leonard,

El 7/11/2019 a las 15:28, Leonard de Ruijter escribió:

Wow francisco, this is amazing.

Do you know how this integrates with the NVDA vscode repo? See
https://github.com/nvaccess/vscode-nvda

Regards,

Leonard:
I have to do some testing, but I assume that the ".vscode" folder takes
precedence over workspace file.

cheers,

--
Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.