Topics

Ved version of pcKbBrl does not work with latest alpha

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I will fix this soon. This is due to changes in speech priorities, previously constants and now enums.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

David Moore

Hi Noelia!

When will all of your add-ons like Clip Speak and Place markers work with the alpha Snapshot builds of NVDA?

I am only using the alpha builds of Python 3 NVDA.

Thank you so very much for all you do!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10