From: "Akash Kakkar" <akash.misc07@...>
To: "nvda-addons" <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>; "nvda-devel" <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:21 AM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Using Windows Sandbox with NVDA?

Hey all,
I want to know that how can we use Windows Sandbox with NVDA?
Is there any addon available for this?
If native support is available, then how?
Any help will be appreciated.

Patryk Mojsiewicz

windows sandbox is working with nvda and you can download nvda and use as well as in windows, because windows sandbox is working as a temporally virtual machine.

Wysłane z iPhone'a

Wiadomość napisana przez Brian's Mail list account via groups.io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> w dniu 28.06.2020, o godz. 09:15:

As a matter of interest, does Narrator work with it. Its something I've never delved into, not having a native 10 machine at home myself.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
----- Original Message ----- From: "Akash Kakkar" <akash.misc07@...>