Topics

Translating Manifest.ini

Tony Malykh

Hello addon team,
Do we allow translaters to translate Manifest.ini? I received a
translated version of this file, but then I figured out that all .ini
files are set to be ignored by git in .gitignore file.
The file is supposed to be stored at:
addon\locale\ru\manifest.ini
So, should I olet this file in this location to be uploaded to git? Or
we don't encourage translating this type of files?

Best
Tony

Bernd Dorer

Hi Tony,

You shouldn't upload this file. The needed messages come from nvda.po files. See buildwars.py from other translated projects for reference.

hope this helps.

Bernd