To Joseph Lee Fwd: [nvda-addons] Upated Mozilla Apps Enhancements to 1.10 #addonrelease
About two weeks ago I released this update. Joseph, when you can, if you consider it appropriate, I would like you to add it to the addon updater, please. Quite a few users have not heard and it is an important update.
-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
I have updated the addon with some corrections, especially compatibility with Thunderbird 68 that many users expected.
This is the list of news:
* Improved script to show the toolbar dialog. Added a script with optional gesture when NVDA+F8 twice does not work well. Go to NVDA settings>gestures to asign it your own gesture.
* Improved when getting toolbar buttons. Now no longer shows invisible buttons.
* Fixed search box in fast filtering bar to work on Thunderbird 68
* Fixed the script to reading the message header (addresses, subject and date) to work on Thunderbird 68
* Implemented a new way to get the options menu of the addresses in a message. Control + Shift + number(1-4) twice often does not work well. Now it can be done by adding the Alt modifier. Alt + Control + Shift + number (1-4) will now display the corresponding menu when a message is being reading and will take the focus to the corresponding field when the message is being written.
Greetings and enjoy it.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I’ll take care of that in just a few moments.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Javi Domínguez
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 12:21 PM
Subject: To Joseph Lee Fwd: [nvda-addons] Upated Mozilla Apps Enhancements to 1.10 #AddonRelease