Topics

Thread to add wishlist of add on conversion

Brian's Mail list account

Hi as the remote thread seems to be getting chaotic with other questions like translation and add ons that don't yet work with the new release, I thought a brand new thread, would be nice.

I do miss Pico, and would also like to see the open source ocr made available and the modified Espeak Speech player in Espeak.
I cannot comment on there ones but I would warn folk that there is an Eloquence hacked version out there which is actually illegal to talk about here. What you do yourself is your lookout but only legitimate versions of synths can be discussed here I feel. Cheesy grin

Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'