Topics

SysTrayList: Adding keystroke doesn't seem to work

Daniel Gartmann

Hi,

Using NVDA 2019.3.1 installed version with SysTrayList installed.

When I go into the Input Gestures dialog to add another keystroke e.g. Shift+f11 to list the items in the System Tray apart from NVDA+F11, it doesn’t save the change. The default keystroke is NVDA+F11.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks.

Daniel

Rui Fontes

Hello Daniel!

Here it works normally...

Can you send a NVDA log file?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 16:43 de 22/03/2020, Daniel Gartmann escreveu:

Hi,

Using NVDA 2019.3.1 installed version with SysTrayList installed.

When I go into the Input Gestures dialog to add another keystroke e.g. Shift+f11 to list the items in the System Tray apart from NVDA+F11, it doesn’t save the change. The default keystroke is NVDA+F11.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks.

Daniel

Daniel Gartmann

Hello Rui,

It is working now for me as well. I think the cause was as simple as forgetting to hit the ok button. Sorry for the false alarm.

Daniel

Às 16:43 de 22/03/2020, Daniel Gartmann escreveu:

Hi,

Using NVDA 2019.3.1 installed version with SysTrayList installed.

When I go into the Input Gestures dialog to add another keystroke e.g. Shift+f11 to list the items in the System Tray apart from NVDA+F11, it doesn’t save the change. The default keystroke is NVDA+F11.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks.

Daniel

Rui Fontes