Topics

Suggestion for add-on updater

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I tried to update to the dev version for Emoticons add-on when I had the stable version installed. I have checked the option to prefer dev versions for this add-on, but addonUpdater haven't found the dev version.
Not sure if it's a bug.

Please forget this. I tested with 8.3 without renaming the version to dev but with changes, and after that I tested with a dev version built from my computer equal to 8.3...
In short, I got confussed after doing several test before posting the add-on... :)

Cheers
El 26/11/2018 a las 9:17, Noelia Ruiz escribió:

Hi, I tried to update to the dev version for Emoticons add-on when I had the stable version installed. I have checked the option to prefer dev versions for this add-on, but addonUpdater haven't found the dev version.
Not sure if it's a bug.

Please forget this message. I had a stable version but testing I installed dev version from my computer. Making several tests I get confussed :)