Topics

Some add-ons have no compatibility information on the websites

René Linke

Hi,

A member of our German community found that the following add-ons still have no compatibility information on the website.
I have looked into these .mdwn files, and yes, they are still missing.

* SentenceNav
* TextNav
* Mozilla Apps Enhancements
* VLC

Can anyone add that information into the .mdwn files?
I am not using those add-ons.

Thanks.
René

Brian's Mail list account

Do you mean on the nvda official site? I know the maxilla one is OK.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'