Topics

sharedComputer

Sergio Gómez

Hello

One question: Is sharedComputer for NVDA 2020.2?

Thank you very much

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Sean

what do you want to say?

--
Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.

Sergio Gómez

From the sharedComputer add-on.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

On 12/09/2020 19:03, Sergio Gómez wrote:

Hello

One question: Is sharedComputer for NVDA 2020.2?

Thank you very much

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

--
Sean

👨🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.

Noelia Ruiz

Robert may reply too as the main author. I contributed this add-on
when created numLockManager, superseed by sharedComputer with more
features, most of them created by Robert, so he's the primary author.
And the add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2020.2. Latest commit was
made in 2018:

https://github.com/Robert-J-H/SharedComputer

From the sharedComputer add-on.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

On 12/09/2020 19:03, Sergio Gómez wrote:

Hello

One question: Is sharedComputer for NVDA 2020.2?

Thank you very much

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

--
Sean

Email: seantolstoyevski@...
GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.

Sergio Gómez

Ah, okay

Thank you

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 12 sept 2020, a las 19:37, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> escribió:

Robert may reply too as the main author. I contributed this add-on
when created numLockManager, superseed by sharedComputer with more
features, most of them created by Robert, so he's the primary author.
And the add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2020.2. Latest commit was
made in 2018:

https://github.com/Robert-J-H/SharedComputer

From the sharedComputer add-on.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

On 12/09/2020 19:03, Sergio Gómez wrote:

Hello

One question: Is sharedComputer for NVDA 2020.2?

Thank you very much

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

--
Sean

Email: seantolstoyevski@...
GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.

Robert Hänggi

I have a pull request outstanding from José, I think. Unfortunately,
it is not going to make the add-on entirely 20.2 ready.
We were hoping that the features would enter core NVDA since
permissions are naturally quite restricted on computers where the
add-on could really shine.
However, NV Access has there a queer viewpoint, especially with regard
to automatic volume adjustment.

Does the new NumPad add-on allow automatic mode switching on startup?
Robert

On 12/09/2020, Sergio Gómez <gomez.sergio.3110@...> wrote:
Ah, okay

Thank you

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 12 sept 2020, a las 19:37, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> escribió:

Robert may reply too as the main author. I contributed this add-on
when created numLockManager, superseed by sharedComputer with more
features, most of them created by Robert, so he's the primary author.
And the add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2020.2. Latest commit was
made in 2018:

https://github.com/Robert-J-H/SharedComputer

From the sharedComputer add-on.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

On 12/09/2020 19:03, Sergio Gómez wrote:

Hello

One question: Is sharedComputer for NVDA 2020.2?

Thank you very much

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

--
Sean

Email: seantolstoyevski@...
GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely
C++.

Sergio Gómez

Yes, you activate it, turn off the computer, and the numeric keyboard starts activated. You disable it, reboot it, and it starts up with the number pad disabled.

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

I have a pull request outstanding from José, I think. Unfortunately,

it is not going to make the add-on entirely 20.2 ready.

We were hoping that the features would enter core NVDA since

permissions are naturally quite restricted on computers where the

add-on could really shine.

However, NV Access has there a queer viewpoint, especially with regard

to automatic volume adjustment.

Does the new NumPad add-on allow automatic mode switching on startup?

Robert

On 12/09/2020, Sergio Gómez <gomez.sergio.3110@...> wrote:

> Ah, okay

> Thank you

> Enviado desde mi iPhone

>> El 12 sept 2020, a las 19:37, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...> escribió:

>> Robert may reply too as the main author. I contributed this add-on

>> when created numLockManager, superseed by sharedComputer with more

>> features, most of them created by Robert, so he's the primary author.

>> And the add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2020.2. Latest commit was

>> made in 2018:

>> https://github.com/Robert-J-H/SharedComputer

>> Cheers

>>> From the sharedComputer add-on.

>>> Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

>>> Sean

>>> Email: seantolstoyevski@...

>>> GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski

>>> 👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely

>>> C++.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Yes. He no longer works on the latest versions of NVDA, as explained by Noelia and Robert. But if you settle only with the function to disable the Numlock when NVDA is enabled, just pick up the numLockManager-1.1-dev in the project on GitHub link that is below this message and update his manifest.ini to install in new versions of NVDA ... Thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Em 12/09/2020 14:37, Noelia Ruiz escreveu:

Robert may reply too as the main author. I contributed this add-on
when created numLockManager, superseed by sharedComputer with more
features, most of them created by Robert, so he's the primary author.
And the add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2020.2. Latest commit was
made in 2018:

https://github.com/Robert-J-H/SharedComputer

From the sharedComputer add-on.