Topics

Set and report focus of parent element instead of actually focused one

Aleksey Varfolomeev

Good day everyone.

could you help me please to make a thing, where i could set and report
focus of a parent element instead of actually focused one?
the thing is that in one app, focus when navigating in listview lands
in its child element which adds some extra things and position of
listview item is not reported.
i want to correct this on an appmodule level.

thank you.

Andy B.

Focus = api.getFocusObject()
Focus.parent.setFocus()

Should do the trick. See code found in the developer toolkit addon for plenty of examples of how it works.