Topics

SayProductNameAndVersion V2020.03 for compatibility specification

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello all,

I just updated SayProductNameAndVersion add-on to reflect compatibility with the upcoming NVDA version.

Download link: https://github.com/Nardol/SayProductNameAndVersion/releases/download/v2020.03/sayProductNameAndVersion-2020.03.nvda-addon

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA
Certification NVDA 2019

Alberto Buffolino

Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io, il 23/03/2020 14.14, ha scritto:
I just updated SayProductNameAndVersion add-on to reflect compatibility with the upcoming NVDA version.
Alberto:
Hi Patrick,
I'm not totally sure, but I think there is a misconception about lastTestedNVDAVersion flag.
If you have done small changes (fixed a typo, added translations...) and updated the flag for precision, it's certainly ok, but it's not necessary to do, because API version used for compatibility checking are not changed between 2019.3 and 2020.1.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, that I should do a lot of updates XD
Alberto