Von: Han Solo
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. April 2021 12:58
An: nvda-addons@groups.io
Betreff: [nvda-addons] Request for an add-on for Proton VPN.

Hi,

Could someone please create an add-on for Proton VPN?

Take care!

regards

Han

Luke Davis

I believe you can use OpenVPN for Windows with it.
Some features don't work, but the basic VPN service does.

Although, that said, I would like one for Proton Mail Gateway for Windows, so maybe one could build off of the other if they are sufficiently similar.

Luke