Topics

Remote add-on 2.3 released #addonrelease

Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up for everyone.

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I have a remote new add on. thanks so much. now I need the jaws voice
and other free voices rh voices peekO tts voices festable voices and
xfox voice for NVDA tts. screenreader. please

On 2/11/20, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and
many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up
for everyone.

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I had the beta version of this addon installed. Your latest addon updater did not flag this but I have it now.

On 11/02/2020 23:01, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and many others for continued work on Remote add-on.
Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:
https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon
Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up for everyone.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Hello. First, very grateful to the efforts and dedication of this wonderful community to adapt to Pyton 3 and the evolution of NVDA. Second, you could ask the developers to alter the name of "pt_PT" translations folder to only "pt", please so that all speakers of Portuguese language could also benefit from the valuable translations carried out by the Portuguese community (Portugal) of NVDA!?... Thank you.

Por favor, assine nossa petição no link abaixo, compartilhe com todos os seus amigos, e colabore com a gente! Em favor do suporte para teclados Braille com digitação multitoque diretamente na tela de dispositivos Android para qualquer leitor de telas, principalmente para o Talkback!

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Google_Inc_Talkback_Development_Team_Google_Disability_Support_Team_PRECISAMOS_DO_BRAILLE_NO_ANDROID_TAMBEM/

Em 11/02/2020 20:01, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up for everyone.

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I am trying 2add eliqwence to NVDA the new release I need the link
please the old one is not compattal it is emcomepatible with nvda's
releese

On 2/11/20, Locutor Antonio Cezar <antoniocezarlocutor@...> wrote:
[...]

Although I have no direct link for this add-on, there is one thing I'll say now before it is too late: as your list admin, the next instance of thread hijacking will result in immediate moderation.

[...]

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi to all,

One more suggestion and the maintenance thing…

Can the addon be made available globally to translators?

Note that not all addon translators are familiar with github, nor they want to learn it, because these people are used to our SVN system.

There are some locales outdated, for example Persian, which should be updated.

Today I will get the new version of the locaoe update.

Best,

Zvonimir

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up for everyone.

I don't see any of the jaws ones as they were made limited to Jaws only, and to hack them out would be illegal, I'd imagine that Pico might be possible. Is this not an issue which came up before that is simple to fix? At the moment its not disabled just does not show up so you cannot use it.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I have a remote new add on. thanks so much. now I need the jaws voice
and other free voices rh voices peekO tts voices festable voices and
xfox voice for NVDA tts. screenreader. please

On 2/11/20, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and
many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up
for everyone.

Is this the paid for Eloquence? I thought this had been sorted. If its the illegal one, please do not mention it here as it will end up with you going to get banned I fancy. Nothing personal, just that it is hardly a good thing if people encourage people to break the law, irrespective of the morals from the cost point of view in some countries.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'