Topics

Release Outlook Extended 1.4

Cyrille

Hello
Since no issue has been reported on Outlook Extended 1.4-dev-20191022, I publish this add-on as stable version.
In addition to dev release, this release include new localisation (russian).
Download link:
@Noelia,
Could you please update the website accordingly? Thanks.
Cheers,
Cyrille

Noelia Ruiz

Yes, but please be patient. I'm in job now and when I have some free
time I will try to do it here or at home later.

https://github.com/CyrilleB79/outlookExtended/releases/download/V1.4/outlookExtended-1.4.nvda-addon

@Noelia,
Could you please update the website accordingly? Thanks.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Cyrille, I have updated the stable link and version 1.4 is
available on the website:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/outlookExtended.en.html