Topics

regarding the outlook extended add-on

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi!

Do I only have this Problem or is Outlook not compatible with NVDA 2020.4 because i have it installed and reinstalled but it does not list in the add-ons or NVD_A is acting like it does not exist.

Thank you!

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Cyrille

Hello

Outlook Extended is compatible with NVDA 2020.4. Current version is 1.6.

What is the status of this add-on in the add-on manager? Does it appear as enabled?

Cheers,

Cyrille