ReadFeeds 10.0.4-dev #addontesting

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

This is a patch and, since the add-on system is changing, for now I'll
not request the inclussion of this dev version on the website, I'll
wait until the next week to confirm that no issues are reported.
I've been informed privately that version 10.0 cannot open this feed:

https://www.cbc.ca/cmlink/rss-topstories

You can compare 10.0 with master for reviews. Unfortunately, I've
closed PR 14 since I've also made changes to GitHub Actions so the
version doesn't need to be manually typed in buildVars.py, what maybe
useful for artifacts, and merging and fixing conflicts, the PR has
been closed.
But of course reviews are welcome.
Repo:
https://github.com/nvdaes/readfeeds/