Topics

Problem with Mozilla addon

Marco Oros

Hello.

There is a problem with Mozilla add-on. It says, 'address not found' after pressing NVDA+a, but address is still here.

Have You some problem, or is It just My problem?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Javi Domínguez

Hello.

It also happens to me since yesterday when Firefox was updated to 87.0.

I will try to fix it.

Greetings

Javi

El 28/03/2021 a las 8:31, Marco Oros escribió:
Hello.

There is a problem with Mozilla add-on. It says, 'address not found' after pressing NVDA+a, but address is still here.

Have You some problem, or is It just My problem?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Chris

Oddly enough no problem here

Using MAE v1.12 with FF 87

On a laptop layout

If you are not already using the latest mozilla app enhancements