From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of René Linke
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 1:28 AM
To: NVDA Addons <nvda-addons@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda-addons] Problem after Windows Update with Resource Monitor 21.4.1

Hi,

I just updated Windows 10 20H2 from Build 19042.906 to 19042.928).
The resource monitor add-on is totally gone now in NVDA and I cannot reinstall that version 21.4.1 in NVDA alpha anymore.
Installed is NVDA alpha-22295,49a85788.

best regards,
René

René Linke

The installation failed.

Hi,
That's it? I thought NVDA would record what has happened in its log when something like this happens. Try:
1. Open NVDA user configuration directory.
2. Open "add-ons" folder.
3. Look for any folder that starts with "resourceMonitor".
4. Delete the found folders.
5. Restart NVDA.
6. Try installing Resource Monitor.