Topics

Possibly Working With NoteTab Text Editor

Jim Homme

Hi,

NoteTab is a nice text editor, written in Delphi. It has some dialogs where all the field labels are on the dialog window as text, but not standard Windows label controls. Can NVDA work with this kind of thing easily or would it be a mess to deal with?

Thanks.

Jim

==========

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility

Bender Consulting Services

412-787-8567

https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions

James Scholes

Is it written in Delphi, or does it use Free Pascal and their UI libraries? The latter has some pretty serious issues with accessible labels, and it wouldn't surprise me if that's where the issues were being introduced.

On 07/01/2020 at 12:53 pm, Jim Homme wrote:
Hi,
NoteTab is a nice text editor, written in Delphi. It has some dialogs where all the field labels are on the dialog window as text, but not standard Windows label controls. Can NVDA work with this kind of thing easily or would it be a mess to deal with?
Thanks.
Jim
==========
Jim Homme