Topics

OCR

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello,

I can read OCR is not planned to be compatible with NVDA 2019.3.

Is there a solution for user who don't use Windows 10 to have an OCR with NVDA?

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA
Certification NVDA 2019

Brian's Mail list account

I don't see one. The open source one was a bit flaky at the best of times.

Its a shame though, since I've met a lot of people not intending to update to 10 till their anti virus stops or an app needs 10. The main thing is not that windows ten is hard but the huge updates every six months seems to trash one bit of software or another or lose the data from one. I do appreciate that Microsoft cannot guarantee that all software will work after a given update, but since we blind often tend to hang on to our trusted programs this happens to us more than in the general public.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'