Topics

Object Location Tones notice: initiating end of maintenance procedure

Hi all,

A few months ago I announced that I’ll be ending maintenance of Object Location Tones add-on. I would like to formally start this process i.e. I’m looking for the next maintainer who can take this add-on further.

The add-on code can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/objlocationtones

Also, version 20.12 (December 2020) will be the final version of the add-on from me. The official end of maintenance date from me will be January 31, 2021. Those wishing to take care of the add-on from now on should wait until 20.12 is released, at which point the code from my repo will be frozen, allowing new maintainers to fork and start making edits if needed.