Topics

NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin - Update channels

Sergio Gómez

Hi Paul:

I remind you about the update channels that I mentioned for the add-on, unless there is some way to go from development to stable version. Not from stable to development as it puts in the "Update" category.

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

bering.p

Hi Sergio.
In principle, if you are on a development version, you will be offered the next stable version.
I hope this is what you hope for.

Best regards.
Paul.
Le 07/10/2020 21:43, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul:

I remind you about the update channels that I mentioned for the add-on, unless there is some way to go from development to stable version. Not from stable to development as it puts in the "Update" category.

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Sergio Gómez

Hello!

Well, that's fine since you've clarified it for me.

Thank you

Enviado desde mi iPhone