Topics

NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin

Sergio Gómez

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

bering.p

Hi,Sergio.
Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi Paul

When will be a German translated Option for the Plugin available. This would be great.

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.

Paul.

Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Christina,

He needs a german speaking person to do the translation, what about volunteering for that?

Cheers,

  Ralf

[...]

René Linke

Hi,

I would like to participate in the translation for German..

René

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

Where is the extension?

Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 18:57:57 +0200
From: bering.p <bering.p@wanadoo.fr>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin
Hi,Sergio.
Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

bering.p

Hi,
Sorry, that should have been a private response.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:57, bering.p a écrit :

Hi,Sergio.
Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

bering.p

Hi.
The stable version is here:
v9.2.2

and the current development version is here:
v9.3-dev15
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 04/10/2020 04:37, 高生旺 a écrit :

Where is the extension?

Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Akash Kakkar

Hey Paul,

Really thanks for your amazing addon. I'm using it since more than 6 months and it is pretty useful for me in all the cases especially "navigate in Loop" feature.

I have a small request, can you please implement the mechanism that we can check that what's new in all the new extension versions before updating? (Please note, I use Dev build).

On 10/3/2020 10:27 PM, bering.p wrote:
Hi,Sergio.
Thank you very much for your compliments.
I am very happy to know that the extension is useful to you.
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 03/10/2020 18:26, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Paul!

Again, I want to thank you again for this complement.

I started using the ability to switch between voice profiles a few days ago. Really, congratulations and thank you very much!

I give your complement a 10 for its good functions.

As much as I had tried, I would not have been able to do these functions separately. You are a perfect programmer and I really like the way you develop.

Thank you very much

Greetings

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Akash Kakkar

Also, to add into this, Due to this, I'm unable to identify that what's the difference bitween 9.22 stable and 9.33 dev.

Also, is this wonderful addon open source?

If yes, then where can I find the code if I want to contribute?

On 10/4/2020 12:57 PM, Akash Kakkar via groups.io wrote:

[...]

Thanks very much.
It's a good idea but today I don't know how to do it.
Do you know an add-on that does it for me to be inspired by?
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 04/10/2020 09:27, Akash Kakkar a écrit :

[...]

Hey buddy,

You can just write to the release note and give a persistent link in the addon settings or while installation. User will visit and will be able to identify that what's fixed or changed.

Actually I didn't find anything regarding change logs on your github also

On 10/4/2020 10:28 PM, bering.p wrote:
[...]

Florian Beijers

Hi Paul,

I noticed that currently, the user manual is not available in English
and that some options could be translated a bit better. If this addon
is on GitHub, can you throw me the link so I can fork and improve
this? I'd love to make a pull request to make this better for
everyone. :-)

Florian

[...]

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&;sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEQlyT65cWk7q1uXAgdooNc-Urfxg%20%28Correo%29>

para Windows 10

René Linke

Hi,

Unfortunately, the code of this extension has tons of misspellings and grammar issues. This needs to be fixed before I would start to translate it.
Never separate '%s' in the source code. In one line I found a blank between the characters.

René

bering.p

Hi René.
No problem to fix its.
You can send me privately, all your remarks.
Best regards.

Paul.

Le 04/10/2020 23:48, René Linke a écrit :
Hi,

Unfortunately, the code of this extension has tons of misspellings and
grammar issues. This needs to be fixed before I would start to translate it.
Never separate '%s' in the source code. In one line I found a blank
between the characters.

René

bering.p

Hi.
OK, I'll see what I can do
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 04/10/2020 21:23, Akash Kakkar a écrit :

[...]

Hi Florian.

The repository is here:
https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

Best regards.
Paul.

Le 04/10/2020 21:53, Florian Beijers a écrit :
[...]

Yes, the repository is here:
https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

The changes are:
1. v9.3 (10/01/2020)
• compatibility with NVDA 2020.3
• Fixed use of same script repeat delay.
• Increase of the upper limit of the persistence time.
• Increase of the upper limit of the repetition time delay of the same input gesture.
• Correction to be able to use the "shift" and "control" keys with the direction keys in standard use of the numeric keypad.
• removal, for versions of NVDA higher than 2020.3, of the announcement of the focused word after removal by "control + supp" (now supported by NVDA).
• partial operation of the extension in secure mode.
• Removed specific code for wxPython 3.
• big cleaning of the code (correction of the errors raised by the Flake8 analyzer).
• correction of errors in the documentation.
2. v9.2.2 (08/15/2020)
Correction of the error occurring when launching the "Display the dialog to manage the input gestures configured by the user" script. (with version 2020.3 alpha)

Best regards.
Paul.
Le 04/10/2020 09:32, Akash Kakkar a écrit :

[...]

I am testing the latest development version. I have updated from the latest stable version.

Good: Now it does not let me go back to stable since I am in the last development. Can I do it somehow? And if not, can a new method of Stable and Development update channels be incorporated?

Thank you very much and I hope you take this good