Topics

NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin

Sergio Gómez

Hello!

I am Sergio Gómez. This is my first time sending an email on this list.

I am sending this email to thank Paul, author of this great plugin.

I am Sergio, the one who, through Noelia Ruiz, reported to you the small problems between your complement and the BrailleExtender.

I wanted to thank you myself, because thanking you through Noelia was not enough for me to thank you for the solutions you put into these little problems.

I have the plugin installed in all my copies of NVDA. From the installed to the portable versions, since without these functions it could not work well. I use a lot, especially the voice history.

I give this complement a 10.

Greetings and thank you very much

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

In fact I reported the mentioned issues on your behalf. Thanks for doing it yourself and welcome to the add-ons mailing listt. Your subscription is succesful.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 8 sept 2020, a las 21:46, Sergio Gómez <gomez.sergio.3110@...> escribió:

Hello!

I am Sergio, the one who, through Noelia Ruiz, reported to you the small problems between your complement and the BrailleExtender.

I wanted to thank you myself, because thanking you through Noelia was not enough for me to thank you for the solutions you put into these little problems.

I have the plugin installed in all my copies of NVDA. From the installed to the portable versions, since without these functions it could not work well. I use a lot, especially the voice history.

bering.p

Hi.
Thank you very much Sergio.
I am very happy that this add-on is useful to you and works without problem.
I didn't see your email go on the list, so thank you also to Noelia for messaging.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 09/09/2020 06:05, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :

Hello:

In fact I reported the mentioned issues on your behalf. Thanks for doing it yourself and welcome to the add-ons mailing listt. Your subscription is succesful.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Hello!

Akash Kakkar

Hey Paul,

Can you please provide the change log on the github releases for all the latest versions so that we can know that what's new or fixed?

On 9/9/2020 12:55 PM, bering.p wrote:
Hi.
Thank you very much Sergio.
I am very happy that this add-on is useful to you and works without problem.
I didn't see your email go on the list, so thank you also to Noelia for messaging.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 09/09/2020 06:05, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :
Hello:

Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Hello!