Topics

NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin

Sergio Gómez

Hello!

I am Sergio Gómez. This is my first time sending an email on this list.

I am sending this email to thank Paul, author of this great plugin.

I am Sergio, the one who, through Noelia Ruiz, reported to you the small problems between your complement and the BrailleExtender.

I wanted to thank you myself, because thanking you through Noelia was not enough for me to thank you for the solutions you put into these little problems.

I have the plugin installed in all my copies of NVDA. From the installed to the portable versions, since without these functions it could not work well. I use a lot, especially the voice history.

I give this complement a 10.

Greetings and thank you very much

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

In fact I reported the mentioned issues on your behalf. Thanks for doing it yourself and welcome to the add-ons mailing listt. Your subscription is succesful.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 8 sept 2020, a las 21:46, Sergio Gómez <gomez.sergio.3110@...> escribió:

Hello!

I am Sergio Gómez. This is my first time sending an email on this list.

I am sending this email to thank Paul, author of this great plugin.

I am Sergio, the one who, through Noelia Ruiz, reported to you the small problems between your complement and the BrailleExtender.

I wanted to thank you myself, because thanking you through Noelia was not enough for me to thank you for the solutions you put into these little problems.

I have the plugin installed in all my copies of NVDA. From the installed to the portable versions, since without these functions it could not work well. I use a lot, especially the voice history.

I give this complement a 10.

Greetings and thank you very much

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

bering.p

Hi.
Thank you very much Sergio.
I am very happy that this add-on is useful to you and works without problem.
I didn't see your email go on the list, so thank you also to Noelia for messaging.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 09/09/2020 06:05, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :

[...]

Akash Kakkar

Hey Paul,

Can you please provide the change log on the github releases for all the latest versions so that we can know that what's new or fixed?