Topics

NVDA Remote: Sending new translation into Danish

Daniel Gartmann

Hi,

I tried to send Danish strings for the NVDA Remote plugin about 10 days ago.

As this is the first time I am sending via GitHub, I am not sure whether it has reached the people that have rights to merge the translations. No comments have been added to the pull request as of the time of writing this message.

Is anyone on this list able to check on this?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Iván Novegil

Hi.

Your pull request has been created correctly. You need to create, inside addon/locale, a folder called "da" and, inside it, "LC_MESSAGES", to place there the .po file. Any commit you push to master will be automatically added to the PR.

However you will need a lot of patience with NVDARemote, as since September, there are around 6 PRs with translations waiting to be merged without comments. Development rate is very slow, I would even say too slow for a funded add-on, but that's only my opinnion.

Feel free to ask here if you have any problems.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

O 04/02/2019 á(s) 14:06, Daniel Gartmann escribiu:

Hi,

As this is the first time I am sending via GitHub, I am not sure whether it has reached the people that have rights to merge the translations. No comments have been added to the pull request as of the time of writing this message.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Brian's Mail list account

I don't think that the authors reckoned with so many changes to nvda in a short time when they embarked on it, having projects and lives of their own. That has been my reading thus far. Lets hope it can be resolved before the next version of nvda breaks it again.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iván Novegil via Groups.Io" <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] NVDA Remote: Sending new translation into Danish

Hi.

Your pull request has been created correctly. You need to create, inside
addon/locale, a folder called "da" and, inside it, "LC_MESSAGES", to
place there the .po file. Any commit you push to master will be
automatically added to the PR.

However you will need a lot of patience with NVDARemote, as since
September, there are around 6 PRs with translations waiting to be merged
without comments. Development rate is very slow, I would even say too
slow for a funded add-on, but that's only my opinnion.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
@inovegil <mailto:@inovegil>
Experto certificado en NVDA <https://certification.nvaccess.org>

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es <https://nvda.es>
- @nvda_es <https://twitter.com/nvda_es>

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter
información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta
mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do
destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por
erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

Your pull request has been created correctly. You need to create, inside addon/locale, a folder called "da" and, inside it, "LC_MESSAGES", to place there the .po file. Any commit you push to master will be automatically added to the PR.

However you will need a lot of patience with NVDARemote, as since September, there are around 6 PRs with translations waiting to be merged without comments. Development rate is very slow, I would even say too slow for a funded add-on, but that's only my opinnion.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
@inovegil

- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Daniel Gartmann

Hi  Iván,

Thanks for your explanation.

It should be done now. Hope someone can confirm.

Daniel

Den 4. feb. 2019 kl. 14.48 skrev Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil@...>:

Hi.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<NVDA_certified_expert.png>

<firma_correo_nvdaes.png>
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Daniel