Von: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@...>
Datum: 7. Dezember 2018 um 15:54:04 MEZ
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] Microsofts blog on the edge and chrome merge
Antwort an: nvda@nvda.groups.io

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I wanted to share the below blog post from Microsoft themselves. Personally, this is great for developers! Less accessibility tinkering, in my opinion. Also, since chrome based stuff is open source, anybody can develop and code for accessibility. Microsoft even said they want to do this to make web accessibility better but no, Edge is not going away. Nowhere has anybody ever said edge is going away and if they did, they are wrong and can't read.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/12/06/microsoft-edge-making-the-web-better-through-more-open-source-collaboration/

Brian's Mail list account

Yes as was mentioned in the other thread on this post in the main nvda list Edge is just getting some new guts. to put it bluntly!
Of course it depends on how well they implement their access regime on the new version of the engine.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'