Topics

NVDA For VS Code updated.

Pawel Urbanski

Hi Friends,
Just dropping a line that I've just updated the add-on for Visual Studio Code...
I will follow up with more changes rather quickly, for I am not
satisfied with one particular annoyance:
** NVDA reads a very brief fragment of the line after the completion
item has been inserted in the editor.
** On the other side, I guess, a welcome-change is silencing the
'Suggest' prefix being read every time the code completion popup shows
up - it is a bit of a hack so when you happen to get the suggestion
matching exactly: 'Suggest' written with a capital: 'S' it will be
skipped. I will create a pull request to the VS Code itself to allow
for turning off the prefix or making it configurable.

** Read the notes, download and enjoy:
https://github.com/accessifix/nvda-for-vs-code/releases/tag/20.1.0

Best,
Pawel