From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io [mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: 12 September 2020 10:01 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Minor Virtual Audio Cable add-on fix posted

Hi Doug et al. How much does VACC cost to buy? Thanks.

On 9/12/2020 12:21 AM, Doug Lee wrote:
Version 2020.1.2 of the Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) add-on is posted at http://www.dlee.org/vac/NVDA/

This update fixes the announcement of list items in the VAC Control Panel application's list of cables. Not quite sure how I missed that one.

Brian's Mail list account

At the last check, I thought it worked out of the box now?
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Can some one please point me in the right direction as to where I can download the office 2010 add-on that will work with NVDA 2020 the latest update? As it doesn't read the inbox at all as to my messeages etc, as I only have office 2010 on my windows 10 machine at home.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mark