nvda-addons] enter button

marinos.poulimas

Good evening everyone I write with Google translate any errors I apologize I face the following problem if anyone knows please help I have four to five days if I will shut down or if I restart the computer the enter button is not accepted by the computer when I want to open a folder or an application does not accept it even when I go to the system updates to open and see the notifications it only works in programs like Chrome I thought my keyboard has a problem I have five years and the computer only three months I bought a new one keyboard and does the same thing Sometimes it opens a folder but I hear it loading the nvda Is there a setting By mistake I should not have it turned on or by mistake I should not have it turned off the problem comes back sometimes not always after three and four times restart the computer Is it a problem in nvda maybe I have bothered Cat Wrong some adjustment something has to be done with the focus