number processing

Dark Count

Hello there.

A few weeks back somebody had a discussion about number processing with NVDA.

Is there an add on which gives the ability to change this?

Working with a student and they would like to have single digits for work instances, but this seems to be something not customizable in settings.

Perhaps a config file somewhere?

Thanks in advanced for suggestions.

D C

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Download from:

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=numberprocessing

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 17:14 de 08/09/2021, Dark Count escreveu:

Hello there.

A few weeks back somebody had a discussion about number processing with NVDA.

Is there an add on which gives the ability to change this?

Working with a student and they would like to have single digits for work instances, but this seems to be something not customizable in settings.

Perhaps a config file somewhere?

Thanks in advanced for suggestions.

D C

Dark Count

Thank you Rui.

Any plans by chance to make this part of the NVDA regular add ons listing?

I am sure others would benefit from your work.

Kind regards.

D C

On 9/8/2021 9:50 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Download from:

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=numberprocessing

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 17:14 de 08/09/2021, Dark Count escreveu:
Hello there.

A few weeks back somebody had a discussion about number processing with NVDA.

Is there an add on which gives the ability to change this?

Working with a student and they would like to have single digits for work instances, but this seems to be something not customizable in settings.

Perhaps a config file somewhere?

Thanks in advanced for suggestions.

D C

Rui Fontes

The add-on is not develloped by me...

In this moment I can't and don't want to be responsible for more add-ons...

Maybe in a few months, who nows?

Rui Fontes