New version of searchWith after fixing a bug

Ibrahim Hamadeh

Hello all,
An issue has been raised recently by @cary-rowen to fix a bug found in Search With addon.
if we write in search box C#, to search in google for instance
we will ending with google searching for C only, omitting the # character.
and if the search query for instance, was #python
we will end with google search page with an empty query.
The bug was fixed by escaping special characters in the query string, before including it in the URL.
This is a new version of the addon after fixing the bug:
https://github.com/ibrahim-s/searchWith/releases/download/v1.5/searchWith-1.5.nvda-addon
hoping the link on the website will change in several days.
I am really very grateful to Rowen Cary for his contributions and cooperation.
Thank you
ibrahim