Topics

New repositori

Ján Kulik

Hi everione, I've created a repository called NVDA addons translation,
where I will save finished Slovak translations of every plug-in. I hope,
if I set everything up, so all authors and plug-in add-ons can send me
files for translation.

--
Ján Kulik

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, just to clarify, many add-ons are registered in the general NVDA's translations system, so it's possible that some authors prefer to use it instead.
Sorry if I'm missing something, since there are many messages now.

Cheers