Topics

need help in developing an addon #addon

arqam mehmood

Hello guise!
This is arqam mehmood here from pakistan.
I need your help in developing an addon, I'm learning python, but I have some questions,
like, which is the best and accessible IDE for this?
and is there any easy and complete tutorial available for developing an addon?
thanks

Pawel Urbanski

VS Code is good - yes, I'm baiast for I develop the NVDA add-on to
make working with VSC a bit more enjoyable...
https://code.visualstudio.com/
https://github.com/accessifix/nvda-for-vs-code/

There is add-ons development guide - Google will help you find it -
jumps out as the first result...

On 23/11/2020, arqam mehmood <arqamgrt1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guise!
This is arqam mehmood here from pakistan.
I need your help in developing an addon, I'm learning python, but I have
some questions,
like, which is the best and accessible IDE for this?
and is there any easy and complete tutorial available for developing an
addon?
thanks

arqam mehmood

thanks, i'll try vs code