mrconfig: removed

Hello all,

The mrconfig repo used to house routines for my Repo scripts, is hereby removed. From now on, please use (or fork):

https://github.com/nvaccess/mrconfig

Pawel Urbanski

Repositories can be moved and the links get redirected. I don't know
though if you could recreate the repository and get the redirect...

On 01/01/2021, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

The mrconfig repo used to house routines for my Repo scripts, is hereby
removed. From now on, please use (or fork):

https://github.com/nvaccess/mrconfig

I'm thinking not. Besides, I did send a notice a few weeks ago, telling folks that NVDA Add-ons organization version of mrconfig repo will be removed.