Topics

mp3directcut-20.11-dev #addontesting

Abdel

Hi everyone,

The 20.11-dev testing version of the mp3DirectCut add-on has just been released.

It includes the following changes:

  • Stop speech during recording and reading for the recent versions of mp3directcut from 223 to 231;
  • Fixed reading remaining time for new versions of NVDA using Python 3:
  • Included latest L10N updates.

Download link:

https://github.com/abdel792/mp3DirectCut/releases/download/v20.11-dev/mp3DirectCut-20.11-dev.nvda-addon

If anyone could update the get.php file on the addonfiles repo on GitHub, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Hi,

Done.

The 20.11-dev testing version of the mp3DirectCut add-on has just been released.

It includes the following changes:

  • Stop speech during recording and reading for the recent versions of mp3directcut from 223 to 231;
  • Fixed reading remaining time for new versions of NVDA using Python 3:
  • Included latest L10N updates.

Download link:

https://github.com/abdel792/mp3DirectCut/releases/download/v20.11-dev/mp3DirectCut-20.11-dev.nvda-addon

If anyone could update the get.php file on the addonfiles repo on GitHub, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Abdel

Hi,

Thanks a lot Joseph.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 22/11/2020 à 18:57, Joseph Lee a écrit :

Hi,

Done.

The 20.11-dev testing version of the mp3DirectCut add-on has just been released.

It includes the following changes:

  • Stop speech during recording and reading for the recent versions of mp3directcut from 223 to 231;
  • Fixed reading remaining time for new versions of NVDA using Python 3:
  • Included latest L10N updates.

Download link:

https://github.com/abdel792/mp3DirectCut/releases/download/v20.11-dev/mp3DirectCut-20.11-dev.nvda-addon

If anyone could update the get.php file on the addonfiles repo on GitHub, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Abdel

Hi Joseph and all,

Strange, when I click on the development version link on the community website, it gives version 19.12-dev.

The following link should normally give version 20.11-dev.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=mp3dc-dev

I know it takes awhile for the link to work, but I've been testing for quite a while without success.

Is this normal?

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 22/11/2020 à 19:20, Abdel a écrit :

[...]

Confirmed – I suspect this might be due to ongoing changes to resolving add-on localization exchange issues.

The 20.11-dev testing version of the mp3DirectCut add-on has just been released.

It includes the following changes:

  • Stop speech during recording and reading for the recent versions of mp3directcut from 223 to 231;
  • Fixed reading remaining time for new versions of NVDA using Python 3:
  • Included latest L10N updates.

Download link:

https://github.com/abdel792/mp3DirectCut/releases/download/v20.11-dev/mp3DirectCut-20.11-dev.nvda-addon

If anyone could update the get.php file on the addonfiles repo on GitHub, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Hi,

One way to check: is Add-on Updater showing latest dev release when you check for MP3 Direct Cut add-on updates? If it shows 19.12-dev, chances are that add-on files dictionary isn’t syncing with add-ons website repo despite committing and pushing changes to get.php. If this persists, I will talk to Reef about it and advise everyone to hold off on add-on releases until this is fully resolved.

Confirmed – I suspect this might be due to ongoing changes to resolving add-on localization exchange issues.

The 20.11-dev testing version of the mp3DirectCut add-on has just been released.

It includes the following changes:

  • Stop speech during recording and reading for the recent versions of mp3directcut from 223 to 231;
  • Fixed reading remaining time for new versions of NVDA using Python 3:
  • Included latest L10N updates.

Download link:

https://github.com/abdel792/mp3DirectCut/releases/download/v20.11-dev/mp3DirectCut-20.11-dev.nvda-addon

If anyone could update the get.php file on the addonfiles repo on GitHub, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Abdel

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your intervention.

Apparently the link is working fine now.

Thanks again for all.

Kind regards,
Abdel.