Topics

Mostly for Larry: Status of Online Image Describer

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Larry: This add-on is not working for me long time ago. I am talking about your add-on, placed in the development section. I tried to set a personal account for Azure, but it seems not to be for free. Can you comment something about this? Classes for drivers have changed in NVDA. Would be the add-on compatible with 2019.-3?
Cheers and thanks, this was one of my most used add-ons.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Larry Wang

After migrating that site hosting public quota the public quota part stopped working.

I have ported addon code,but have not got time to deal with server code.

As far as I have known azure has a free quota about 1000 pictures per month. You can deploy a free tier.

On 2019/12/1 19:36, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
Hi Larry: This add-on is not working for me long time ago. I am talking about your add-on, placed in the development section. I tried to set a personal account for Azure, but it seems not to be for free. Can you comment something about this? Classes for drivers have changed in NVDA. Would be the add-on compatible with 2019.-3?
Cheers and thanks, this was one of my most used add-ons.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Noelia Ruiz

Thanks, I created a free account in Azure but couldn't set my api for
the add-on time ago. I see that theyprovide a credit.
If you set the public quota I would donate you happily if you accept donations.