Topics

Minor TeamTalk NVDA add-on udpate to make the channel tree more efficient

Doug Lee

I have updated the TeamTalk Classic add-on at https://www.dlee.org/teamtalk/NVDA/ as follows:

* NVDA will no longer say "1 of 1" on every line in the channel tree.
* Support for TeamTalk 4 is dropped.
* The add-on name now uses an underscore instead of a space.

This is a Python 3 add-on, compatible with NVDA 2019.3.x.

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's

Ján Kulik

Where is the download link?

Ján Kulik

--
Ján Kulik

This should probably be shifted to the addon updater for autoupdates.

On 14/04/2020 9:05 am, Ján Kulik wrote:
Where is the download link?

Ján Kulik

Doug Lee

The download link is on the page I pointed to, and I suspect this is not in the add-on updater because (1) it's not hosted physically with the community add-ons, and (2) it hasn't gone through the normal process for those. I
think there's a link to it from the add-ons page though. I'm automating as much as I can of the update/document/release cycle because I'm trying to keep up with a lot of small projects at once.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 10:19:03AM +1200, Shaun Everiss wrote:
This should probably be shifted to the addon updater for autoupdates.

On 14/04/2020 9:05 am, Ján Kulik wrote:
Where is the download link?

Ján Kulik

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
"Our chief want in life is somebody who will make us do what
we can. {Ralph Waldo Emerson}