De: bering.p
Enviado: miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020 8:57
Para: nvda-addons courrier
Asunto: [nvda-addons] Last NVDA alpha and add-on installation

Hi.
With the latest alpha version of NVDA, I can no longer install add-ons using its installer file.
Are you also seeing the same problem?
Thank you.
Best regards.
Paul.

Quentin Christensen

Have you restarted the computer after updating?

Are you getting an error message?  If so, can you share the message you are getting?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Brian's Mail list account

What happens instead? I found that some browsers can muck up the relationship with nvda of some suffixs. However, normally its a simple fix to put it back by changing opening program in the list in windows.
Not had it recently though.
Bryan

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk