Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:07:21 -0700
From: Joseph Lee <@joslee>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Kill NVDA 0.1 by Tyler Spivey is out #AddonRelease
Hi all,
Mostly for Tyler: Kill NVDA 0.1 has been registered on community add-ons website and can be found at:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/killNVDA.en.html

Tyler Spivey

The usual way you do it. If you didn't press the Use currently saved settings on the logon and other secure screens (requires administrator privileges) button after installing the addon, then it won't work.

On 4/20/2020 8:21 PM, 高生旺 wrote:
How to activate the NVDA menu on logon screen?

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:07:21 -0700
From: Joseph Lee <@joslee>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io

Hi all,

Mostly for Tyler: Kill NVDA 0.1 has been registered on community add-ons website and can be found at:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/killNVDA.en.html

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

I've successfuly pressed that button but cannot press nvda+n to activate the menu.

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:58:00 -0700
From: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:07:21 -0700
From: Joseph Lee <@joslee>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Hi all,
Mostly for Tyler: Kill NVDA 0.1 has been registered on community add-ons website and can be found at:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/killNVDA.en.html

Tyler Spivey

My guess is that you're using a Chinese keyboard layout on that screen, where caps lock might not work. I know I had this problem when I was using a Japanese keyboard to play Japanese games.
Solutions, one of these might work:
1. Use insert+n.
2. Switch keyboards. Win+space might work here.
3. In your main copy of NVDA, go to the NVDA menu, Preferences, input gestures. Add a second key to open the NVDA menu which will not get in the way and doesn't use the NVDA key. After that, copy your settings again and whatever key you chose should work.

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:58:00 -0700
From: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:07:21 -0700